(Sun -Mon: closed)
● DO NOT consume alcohol or caffeine 48 hours before the procedure (Yes, there is caffeine in decaffeinated coffee and tea!).
● Avoid the sun and tanning on your face two weeks before the procedure.
● Do not take aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, or Advil / ibuprofen 48 hours before the procedure.
● Avoid fish oil, prenatal vitamins, nutritional shakes (Shakeology, etc.), “Hair, Skin, Nails” supplements two weeks before the procedure.
● Discontinue Retin-A, chemical and laser peels, microdermabrasions, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), and any chemical peels or "brightening" skin care for at least 6 weeks prior (once your brows have healed, you should avoid the use of these products on the forehead). area procedure to avoid premature discoloration).
● Botox and fillers in the forehead, temple, and eye area should be avoided 4 WEEKS prior to the procedure for those who do not receive injectables regularly.
● Avoid the following herbs and spices 48 hours before the procedure: ginger, cinnamon, garlic, black pepper, and cayenne.
● You should not pluck, dye, or thread your eyebrows a week before (the more natural hair growth you have, the better!
● Please note: you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
● Keep the brow area clean. Wash your brows twice a day (Morning and night) with unscented antiseptic soap. Hands must be freshly clean. Avoid using abrasive cloths or sponges.
● Allow the area to dry completely before applying the ointment (dry with a paper towel or air dry).
● Once completely dry, apply a thin layer of ointment (rice-sized amount).
● Repeat the above steps twice a day for 7 days after service.
● DO NOT rub, pinch, or scratch the treated area. Let any dry or crusty skin exfoliate naturally. Puncture can cause scarring and loss of pigment!
● Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for at least 4 weeks after your procedure. Direct sunlight can cause the pigment to change color while it heals and can also cause hyperpigmentation and scarring.
● Avoid swimming pools, sauna, steam rooms, hot showers, and / or hot baths for 10 days.
● Avoid sweating on your face for 10 days. Sweat through or on the eyebrows will expel the pigment from the dermis producing poor results.
● Avoid sleeping on your face / eyebrows for the first 10 days.
● Keep your bangs and hair pulled back from your face for the first 10 days.
● DO NOT use makeup or skin care products on the treated area for 10 days.
● After 10 days, once the area has fully healed, consider wearing sunscreen when you go out in the sun to prevent the color from fading.
● Eyebrow tinting should not be done for 2 weeks after your procedure.
● Avoid Retin-A, chemical peels, laser treatments, microdermabrasions and / or anything to treat hyperpigmentation around the brow area once healed to avoid discoloration of the forehead tattoo.
● Inform your MRI technician that you have had a tattoo.
Please note: the area will appear darker, bolder and sharper due to scabbing and natural scarring during the first week. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures.
● Exposure to the sun and tanning beds can cause discoloration and discoloration of the pigment.
● Always apply sunscreen (50 SPF or more) to the brow area once they are fully healed.
● Keep unwanted forehead hair removal out of your tattooed brow design by tweezing, threading, waxing or shaving.
● Do not laser around the forehead area (IPL). Some lasers can change the color of the pigment.
● Additional application of brow makeup may still be required after tattooing to achieve the desired look.
● For added sun protection, wear hats and sunglasses.
● Annual touch-ups are recommended to maintain your results.
● Avoid using chemical skin scrubs on the eyebrows and forehead area. Using these products will cause premature fading and discoloration of the tattoo. Examples may include, but are not limited to: glycolic acid, hydroquinone, retinol, retin A, vitamin C, "peels" or "brighteners".
● Any service or product used to treat hyperpigmentation in the forehead and eye area should be avoided.
Failure to properly care for your cosmetic tattoo may result in your artist refusing future services / touch-ups
ATTENTION PLEASE: WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND POSSIBLE NEW CUSTOMERS TO BOOK THEIR MICROBLADING APPOINTMENT AT LEAST 2-4 MONTHS BEFORE HOLIDAYS, WEDDINGS AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS. THIS ALLOWS ADEQUATE TIME FOR HEALING.